- Latest News
- Contact us
- London Athletics Networks
- About us
- Disability Athletics
- Run England - London
- London Inter Club Challenge
- Got an enquiry?
- Our Partners
- London Links
- London Athletics Blog
- Chair's Blog
- RUN! Blog
- QuadKids London
- Barnet Copthall Stadium
- Volunteers - London
North London Athletics Network
Your Local Athletics Community
SHAFTESBURY BARNET HARRIERS www.sbharriers.co.uk Contact: Geoffrey Morphitis Email contact: Tel: 07976 994 302 Bryan Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org Primary school age training email: email@example.com Venue address: Barnet Copthall Stadium – athletics and running track Greenlands Lane Hendon London NW4 1RL
LONDON HEATHSIDE www.londonheathside.org.uk Contact: Jerry Odlin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07768 860 417 Venue address: Finsbury Park athletics and running track Hornsey Gate, Endyminion Road, Finsbury Park London N4
HIGHGATE HARRIERS www.highgateharriers.org.uk Contact: Graham Norris Email: email@example.com Tel: 07762 280 627 Venue address: Parliament Hill athletics and running track Parliament Hill Fields, Hampstead Heath, Highgate Road, London NW5 1AR
- Cross country, middle distance running, sprints, long jump, high jump, javelin, shot, discus, hammer, hurdles, pole vault, triple jump, relays, steeplechase and road training and races. Beginners runners groups and cross country for youth and adults.
- Youth training – under 11s, under 13, under 15, under 17. Under 20 and adults.
- Male and female. No upper age limit. Starting age varies.
- Qualified and experienced Coaches lead the training sessions.
- Annual membership costs for London Heathside, Shaftesbury Barnet Harriers and London Heathside are low and you can also join England Athletics. No previous experience in athletics required. All abilities welcome.
- Opportunities to train as a coach assistant and be mentored to become a coach. As well as volunteer roles to train as officials; act as a marshall for races; help with fundraising; photography, and online and print marketing or other vital roles that allow the clubs to support athletics and cross country events for primary and secondary schools and county and national events.
- Contact us and visit for a free training session. Please note you may have to pay a venue facility fee.
- Main Network Committee and also sub- groups. Members:
- Chair: Jerry Odlin
- Treasurer: Geoffrey Morphitis
- Quadkids, Disability and other events: Graham Norris
- Coaching: Bryan Smith, Terry Driscoll, Ruth Miller
- Officials: John Wright, Martin Howard
- Sports science and Middlesex: Mel Parker
- Network Development Officer: Deborah Laing - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org